Sunday 9 January 2011

Making it yourself

There is nothing quite like making your own things. It can be far more satisfying and enjoyable making a gift for someone special or making something unique and personalised for yourself,  than buying mass produced items from a noisy and impersonal store. 


We have put together this selection of adorable make-it-yourself kits and patterns for you and we wish you many happy and rewarding hours of crafting!


        
Crochet Handbag Pattern by Jewlzs / Lillian the pattern by dawntoussaint


        
DIY Magnet Kit by Scrap Eco Chic / Needle Felted Acorns Kit by tinybird


        
Scrapbook Kit by End of The Day Crafting / DIY Craft Kit by MeMe Craftwork


        
Sarah Bear Pattern by The Old Pincushion / Snowglobe Kit by Global Shakeup


        
Clutch Kit by Whilebabynaps / Cupcakes Kit (6) by Paper and String


        
Needle Felting Kit by Bear Creek Design / Sock Monster Kit by Made By Kate


6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great mention! You can see and buy more shapes and sizes of our DIY snow globe kits, including plastic snow domes and glass snowdomes, at our website, http://www.snowdomes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet these are!
    I would be so happy to receive any of these, and I think I might even try my hand at some too ;D

    Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring my clutch kit. I have sold hundreds of PDF tutorials as well, my thanks to bloggers who were kind enough to include me! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, there is nothing like making it yourself! Thanks for featuring my "Woolly Sheep Kit"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great collection of kits! I adore kits (which is why I decided to start selling them!). I appreciate the inclusion of my little felted acorns kit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for including my kit, a great selection of items!

    ReplyDelete